I have established that after watching a movie a certain amount of times, I refuse to refer to it by its acutal title.
My Cillian Murphy movie collection now consists of:
- Cillian Murphy vs Irene Adler
- Cillian Murphy vs Zombies
- Cillian Murphy vs Zombies (in Space)
- Cillian Murphy vs Cillian Murphy (feat. Juno)
- Cillian Murphy vs Batman (feat. Oscar Schindler)
- Cillian Murphy Discovers Women’s Clothing
"… memory is not a stable friend. Too often it lies, distorts, or frequently forgets many things both important and trivial. Memory steals parts of your life that should have belonged to you forever. It’s like entrusting the only complete copy of your history to an erratic, frequently scatterbrained, sometimes irascible person who doesn’t always do their job well and can’t be bothered keeping the records straight. Unlike you, they don’t care…"